KingsRoad farming bot
End User License Agreement (EULA)
By purchasing or using this Product (described in this End User License Agreement (“Agreement”)), you (“User” or “you”) agree to be bound by the rules and guidelines set forth herein, which constitute a binding legal agreement between you and Author ("Author" or "Developer"). Installing and using this Product signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF AGREEMENT, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO PURCHASE AND USE THIS PRODUCT.
If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Product from your storage devices and cease to use the Product.
1. THIS PRODUCT IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE PRODUCT WILL BE ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE APPROPRIATENESS OF USE THE SOFTWARE AND ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH ITS USE.
2. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive time-limited license to use Product on one computer (i.e. a single CPU), for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered Product may not be rented or leased but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license.
3. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorised use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
4. The Author does not assume any obligation, express or implied, for the creation and distribution of software updates and any of its parts, including licensed Product.
5. You can download updates for the software, when and as the Author publishes them on its website or through other online services. Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as granting you any rights or licenses in connection with the new version of the product or any rights to the new version. This Agreement does not oblige author to provide updates.
6. The Author does not guarantee the joint work of Product with software and hardware of third parties and organizations, especially with the hardware and software released later than this version of the Product.
7. You acknowledge that you have read and understand this license agreement and that you agree to its terms. You acknowledge that this agreement has priority over any order, engagement, advertisement, or other written agreement which preceded it.
8. This Agreement may be changed unilaterally by the Author. End-User Notification of the changes in the terms of this Agreement shall be published at the Author's website: www.kr-bot.com. These changes will be effective upon posting by Author.